The global powered air purifying respirator market is expected to reach USD 2.38 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. PAPR have witnessed growing significance in the past few years owing to increasing demand in fire services, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
Growing concern towards lost productivity and insurance costs associated with workplace-related injuries has urged the companies in these end-use sectors to prioritize employee safety and implement stringent regulations for using PAPR in the operating environment.
Full face mask PAPR dominated the global demand in 2015 and is expected to emerge as the fastest growing product category over the forecast period. The segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2016 to 2024. Rising demand for highly effective respiratory protective equipment (RPE) in toxic and heavy industrial activities such as metal-forming, chemical, oil & gas, and safety applications such as fire protection and law enforcement is expected to stimulate product demand over the next eight years.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The industrial sector emerged as the leading PAPR end-use segment and accounted for 20.5% of total revenue share in 2015. The segment is estimated to reach a net worth exceeding USD 480 million by 2024.
- The healthcare industry is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing end-use segment by 2024. The segment is anticipated to grow at an estimated CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2024. Growing concern towards biological & radiological hazards coupled with exposure to drug and waste gas is anticipated to play a major role in steering product demand in the segment.
- Europe emerged as the dominant PAPR consumer and is expected to reach a market worth USD 757.5 million by 2024. PAPR demand in Russia is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 6.3% from 2015 to 2024.
- Asia Pacific powered air purifying respirator market is anticipated witness the fastest growth over the next eight years. The regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period.
- The global industry is marked by the presence of highly competitive participants who are involved in continuous product differentiation for gaining a competitive edge over other players. Companies such as 3M, Bullard, and Optrel have invested in their product portfolio for developing PAPR specifically designed for welding applications.
See More Reports of This Category:
About Grand View Research:
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519