The global passive fire protection market is expected to reach USD 7.13 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for upscale residential projects is expected to drive the passive fire protection market.
Rising investment in automation and digitization of the industries coupled with growing use of passive fire protection in warehousing application is expected to drive growth over the forecast period. In addition, rising use of the product in automotive and shipbuilding is expected to drive the demand in Europe and North America. Growing need of minimizing the asset loss is also expected to fuel product demand over the next seven years.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Intumescent coating segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4.0% from 2015 to 2022. Rising investment by the oil & gas firms in improved exploration technologies including hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling is expected to drive the market demand. Intumescent coatings are being widely used in manufacturing and power industry.
- Industrial sector accounted for over 20.0% share of the passive fire protection market owing to capacity expansion and technology upgradation. In addition, government policies including the grant of incentives and subsidies to promote the development of new manufacturing facilities in emerging economies including India, Brazil and Africa is expected to augment demand.
- North America market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2015 to 2022. Rising investment to improve their downstream capability and upstream operations prospect is expected to drive growth. The aerospace industry is expected to witness significant growth in the region owing to lower interest rates and availability of financing options.
- Europe demand for passive fire protection was valued at over USD 1.30 billion in 2014. Europe is expected to witness a steady growth in consumption from warehousing industry owing to rising investment to improve logistics infrastructure coupled with rising government initiatives to improve freight transportation services in the region. However, reducing oil imports coupled with stiff competition from new refining facilities in Asia Pacific and the Middle East is expected to affect the global share of Europe in oil & gas industry over the forecast period. This, in turn, is expected to pose a challenge to market growth over next seven years.
- Nullifire is a key market player which manufactures intumescent coatings, foams, fire curtains, seal bags, sealants and putty pads. In July 2011, Nullifire launched new service which helps public sector clients to ensure maximum fire resistance. Key companies include Lloyd Insulations (India) Ltd., Nullifire, Hempel, Sherwin-Williams, HILTI, and Carboline.
See More Reports of This Category:
About Grand View Research:
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519