The global network access control market is expected to be worth USD 4.39 billion by 2022. Rising demand for endpoint intelligence and risk mitigation have led to a high demand for NAC solution. Also, technological proliferation is also expected to augment the demand for NAC solution. Rising use of Internet of Things (IoT) and machine to machine networks is projected to fuel growth over the next seven years. Network access control is capable of addressing dynamic enterprise and regulatory scenario.
Several vendors in North America are investing in network access control solution due to which the market is likely to gain traction. The market is expected to present a lucrative opportunity for manufacturers as it attracts several large-scale investments. These investments are likely to contribute significantly to the industry growth in the region.
Countries in Asia Pacific including India and China have a tremendous potential for growth. Growing demand for cloud-based social and mobile technologies are extensively being used in the region which in turn is expected to propel demand over the forecast period. As a result, NAC solutions are projected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Web-based businesses are implementing security solution to save themselves from malware, cyber-attack and online fraud which affect organizational functioning and hamper business continuity.
- Government run organization and agencies are adopting NAC solution to filter unauthorized users, networks and device connections. Regulatory compliance policies including Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) are likely to propel market growth.
- The growing demand for secure network infrastructure is expected to drive NAC solutions growth primarily due to its ability to provide real-time tracking. Moreover, the substantial growth experienced by web based businesses and e-commerce websites, have led to increasing demand for secure infrastructure for carrying out e-transactions.
- The online banking system is expected to present positive growth opportunities for BFSI vertical. The constant demand for high-end technology to combat hackers and malware by these institutions would augment the growth of NAC industry in this vertical. IT, financial institution and telecommunication companies have emphasized on endpoint intelligence and risk management efforts.
- Vendors are focussing on adding functionalities such as post-connect and pre-connect to these solutions. Major steps are being taken in resolving the interoperability issues of NAC and making it more reliable. Key industry players include StillSecure, Portnox, Juniper Networks, Bradford Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, Aruba Networks, ForeScout, Cisco, Sophos, Bradford Networks, Aruba Networks, Pulse Secure, and Trustwave.
See More Reports of This Category:
About Grand View Research:
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519