The Southeast Asia PPE market value is anticipated to reach USD 2.10 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing awareness for improving the safety of workers owing to increasing incidences of occupational accidents, government agencies such as OSHA, EASHW, ISO, and CEN have legislated stringent guidelines.
Contact with harmful chemicals in working environments of industries has been one of the major factors concerned with health issues of workers. Emissions of radiation, heat and fumes during industrial processing cause health risks and there is a high risk that these will lead to health issues such as cancers, pulmonary diseases, skin irritation, loss of vision, and other such ailments. In the recent past years, several rounds of examination from various organizations and HSE agencies in the region were done to progress safety standards in industries.
Fall protection product segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of around 8% from 2016 to 2025. The fall protection equipment finds application across various industries such as power, construction, oil and gas, rescue & government. The fall protection equipment includes chest harness, body belts, suspension belts, full body harness, and safety nets.
Hand protection equipment including safety gloves are expected to remain the leading product category over the next nine years. The segment is estimated to reach a net worth exceeding USD 490 million by 2025.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Chemical defending apparel emerged as the largest protective clothing application segment and accounted for over 30% of the total demand in 2015
- Aramid fiber-based mechanical protective clothing are expected to emerge as the fastest growing material segment and is projected to reach USD 24.7 million by 2024
- Durable gloves generated the maximum revenue in hand protection segment with a net worth exceeding USD 135 million in 2015
- PPE requirement in the manufacturing sector is estimated to remain the major grosser and is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. The segment generated a total revenue of USD 42 million in 2015 in Thailand and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2016 to 2025.
- Indonesia PPE demand was USD 352.6 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2016 to 2025
- Key players including E.I. DuPont De Numours and Company, Huntsman Corporation, the 3M Company, Solvay S.A. and Teijin Ltd. dominated the Southeast Asia personal protective equipment market in 2015
See More Reports of This Category:
About Grand View Research:
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519