The global Integrated Systems Market is expected to reach USD 24.02 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Accelerated business demands and intricate nature of IT challenges is anticipated to drive the global integrated systems market demand over the forecast period. The IT industry is highly dynamic in nature and characterized by technological advancements and innovation. Every few years the industry experiences tectonic shifts that re-shape IT. Shift in trend from mainframes to client/server to internet computing has altered the way end-users build, purchase, consume, and deliver technology.
In recent times, the integrated systems market has witnessed significant shift, which may be attributed to emergence of mobility, big data, social networking and cloud computing. Smartphone proliferation has also impacted the IT industry, with the advent of the BYOD phenomenon, and provides several market growth opportunities. However, factors such as high deployment cost may pose a challenge to market growth. Besides perceived complexity with regards to installation of converged infrastructure solutions, they are viewed as an expensive but necessary spending.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The integrated infrastructure segment is poised for high growth over the next six years, which may be attributed to strong revenue growth posted by a few key industry players such as VCE, Cisco, etc.
- Integration and installation segment accounted for substantial market share in 2013, and is expected to witness high growth. Legacy data center infrastructure has several shortcomings that fail to meet modern data center demand, and has resulted in rise in integrated systems deployment. Further, integrated systems provide the ability to replace aging systems and platforms, thereby combining multiple systems into one platform.
- BFSI accounted for majority of the integrated systems market in 2013, owing to high market penetration and early adoption. Integrated systems installation enables the BFSI sector support growth, expand network and offer new services to their customers. It also plays a key role in reducing cost, space and power consumption significantly.
- North America captured a sizeable amount of the integrated systems market, which can be primarily attributed to technological advancements and high market penetration. In addition, the need to achieve agility and efficiency in enterprises may also catapult the regional market demand over the forecast period.
- Key integrated systems market players such as Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems, VCE, Hewlett-Packard and IBM focus on collaborations as it helps in technology exchange, joint sales and marketing efforts, new market creation and new product development.